top of page

Enhancing your creativity through energy and subconscious work

Hello, my fellow creatives!

Are you sometimes struggling to find your magic and get your creativity to flow when it comes to your art?

Whether you're a singer, songwriter, DJ, author, or more generally an Artist, we all go through creative blocks from time to time.

But fear not, because I'm here to tell you that energy and subconscious work can help you tap into your creative potential and bust through those blocks like a boss!

Map of this article:

Enhancing creativity through energy and subconscious work blog post by Morgane Rose Coaching & Energy

How energy work can help with creativity

Energy work for creativity and inspiration is a thing!

Now, I know what you're thinking. "Energy work? That sounds like some new age stuff."

But hear me out, because this stuff is legit and backed up by real science (and I'm very careful with the term "New Age" anyway - but that's another story...)!

Energy work involves working with the subtle energy fields that surround your body (your aura) and your the energy centres (also called chakras).

By balancing and harmonizing your energy field and flows, you can improve your physical, emotional, and mental health, which is crucial for unleashing your creative flow.

For creatives and intuitives (because as creatives, you do channel your own intuition), energy blockages can be a real pain in the... neck.

They can cause lack of inspiration, self-doubt, or fear of failure, all of which can create energetic blockages that prevent the flow of energy needed for creativity (see the vicious circle here?)

By releasing these blockages through energy work, you can open up the channels for your creativity to flow freely. And trust me, when that creative energy is flowing, it's like magic. You'll be in the zone, spitting fire on the mic, or banging out a sick beat like it's nothing and writing your songs or books as you're channeling directly your own soul and pouring your heart into your art.

Now let's talk about the subconscious mind.

Energy work enhances your creativity so you can drop gold nuggets
Energy work enhances your creativity so you can drop gold nuggets

How the subconscious mind affect your creativity

This "bad boy" is like the control center for all of our thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.

Our conscious mind only rules approx. 5% of our reality while the subconscious rules the other 95%. Isn't that wild?

It's the part of the mind that operates beneath (dare I say, "independently from") our conscious awareness and is responsible for many of our automatic thoughts and behaviors (I call them "softwares running in the background").

By working with the subconscious mind, you can tap into the depths of your consciousness, allowing you to unlock our potential and unleash your creativity as an Artist.

False beliefs and limitations are a real creativity killer (and we all have them, that's part of the "package" that being a human includes, so to speak). You know those thoughts that tell you that you're "not good enough" or "talented enough" to create something amazing? Yeah, those... <insert eye-rolls here>.

But by working with your subconscious mind, you can identify and release these limiting beliefs, allowing you to unleash your full creative potential. Plus, when you're feeling confident in your abilities, your creative expression will flow like a river.

Mindfulness and creativity

Mindfulness is basically bringing your focus on the present moment. It's like taking a deep breath of fresh air for your brain, helping you tune out distractions and tune in to the here and now.

It encourages you to pay attention to the present moment and observe your thoughts and emotions without judgment.

It's like taking a leisurely stroll through your own mind, exploring the sights, sounds, and sensations of your inner world. With mindfulness, you can discover new paths and hidden gems within yourself, and find a deeper appreciation for the natural beauty of your own thoughts and emotions.

With mindfulness, you can slow down, savour the small moments in life, and find a sense of calm in the midst of chaos.

By calming your mind, you leave more space for creativity... not only that! But you can also find inspiration from the present moment! Living the present moment instead of thinking about life!

That's how mindfulness can really enhance your creativity!